(1) box of graham crackers
(1) large tub of Cool Whip (or light cool whip)
(2) 3.5 ounce packages of vanilla (or sugar free vanilla) pudding
(1) can chocolate (or sugar free chocolate) frosting
(1) 13 x 9 inch pan or a really deep casserole dish
Whole Milk - add as needed
What to do:
- Mix the 2 packages of pudding into the tub of Cool Whip adding whole milk in small amounts to make it easier to stir the cool whip mixture without letting it get thin. You want the mixture thick (spreadable not pourable) but not so thick you break a spoon trying to mix it.
- Using the graham crackers, line the bottom of the pan with one layer of graham crackers
- Spread a layer of the Cool Whip mixture on top of the graham crackers
- Repeat steps two and three until you run out of Cool Whip, then top with a final layer of graham crackers
- Heat the frosting in the microwave (make sure you take the lid and any foil off first!) at ten second intervals stirring in between until you can pour it out on top of the cake
- Fridge cake at least 4 hours before serving, but can be kept for a few days if well covered. Store in fridge and enjoy!