Just the Facts!
- Hosted by Lonna @ FLYLēF and Alicia @ A Kernel of Nonsense
- Designed to help you connect with other book bloggers by spreading some comment love
- Your hosts pair you up with another blogger for one month and during that month you’re encouraged to get to know your partner by commenting on their blog
- Signups for June are open until May 27
- Runs from June through August
- Can sign up for one month or more
- At the beginning of each month, bloggers will be paired together and will be asked to comment on each other’s blogs
- For the time being, the challenge is limited to English-only blogs
- Create a sign-up post to help spread the word about the challenge
- Options for comments include 5+ or 10+ each month
- At the beginning of each month, there will be a post where you can sign-up and link-up with your own sign-up post
- Starting June 1st be sure to comment on your partner’s blog and have fun!
Sign Up Now!
- Now through May 27th, you can sign-up to participate in this challenge for June.
- End of May, participants will be emailed and the official June Comment Challenge partners list will be posted
- Click here to sign up!
The Faerie Review and the June Comment Challenge
Despite never participating before, this is a great opportunity. I love meeting fellow book bloggers, and this is an awesome chance to also become more familiar with their work.
I plan on doing 5+ comments a month and if it goes well maybe I'll up the amount for July.
Note to self: remember to use the #Summer17CC hashtag when tweeting!