All resources listed are ones we have found helpful. No compensation is received for listing them, and we at The Faerie Review are in no way affiliated with the listed resources.
- IFTTT - great for helping juggle multiple things at one time
- Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, two free sites for definitions and synonyms
- Goodreads - not just a great way to track what you read, there are groups where authors, readers, editors, and reviewers can find each other
- Bloglovin' - find and follow multiple blogs regardless of the original source site, presented in a format that Pinterest addicts won't be able to get enough of!
- Different Brains - Great resource for neurodiversity, I highly recommend checking it out!
- HootSuite - This at most basic paid level ($10/month) is absolutely amazing! Combined with IFTTT my life has become so much easier. I can plan out my posts to social media (including Instagram!) so if life gets crazy it's already done and ready to post.
- Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial - I honestly don't know what I would do without Amazon Prime. It's been a lifesaver!
- Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial - Love books? Don't have time to go to the library or the money to build your personal library? This is an affordable way to access TONS of awesome books for a low monthly fee!
- Amazon.com - Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices - I'm sure you've noticed a lot of book links go back to Amazon Kindle - grab the app and start reading!
*We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. This does not cost you more or affect the price you pay in any way.